Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weight Loss Day 2 & Other Stuff

Diet

So I went out to lunch today.  Ate a lot more than I planned to eat.  Probably a little over 2100 calories.  Best estimate 58/24/18 of Fat/Carbs/Protein.  Avoided most heavy carbs and pretty much just had two bananas and one mini kit kat.

I'd like to say tomorrow I'll be back on my super fat-loss salad diet, but I have another lunch with co-workers tomorrow.  I'll have to watch what I eat and try to get those calories back down around 1500.

Exercise

So today I did Insanity.  It's amazing how out of shape I am.  I'm not moving nearly as much as I used to and my heart rate is jumping over my 80% of 156 fairly quickly.  I just have to take it easy for now until I get into better shape.

Other

Going to sleep hungry, but hunger never really bothered me much.  Praise YHWH I eat to enjoy food, not because I'll faint or anything like that if I don't.  Makes it easy for me to give it up when I want to.

No comments: